Our New Ziggeo Node.js Demo Application
Hi everyone, we are happy to announce our latest sample for Node.js to use Ziggeo API.
Here you can find out how to use our API in a fully working example. In the Demo App, you can find how to create, update, and delete video. So does with listing the different stream on each of the videos. We have put a sample for video recording and uploading page. Also we have another page that list your videos, and approve/reject button on each of the video. In a sense it is a ZiggeoNodeSdk Sample scripts collected into one app, so you can see how our API can be used within one complete App.
Even though this App looks like a CMS, this is not a complete CMS, thats why it doesn't have any authentication system. But you can use this as a base to add Ziggeo to your own system. Or you can your own authentication system to this App.
The installation is quite easy, these are the steps you can follow to have your Ziggeo sample application works:
- Make sure you have node.js and npm installed on your system
- Download or git clone this repository (https://github.com/Ziggeo/ZiggeoDemoAppNodeJS) to your system. And go into the downloaded directory
- rename .env-sample to .env
- Edit .env file to add your own auth token and private key. You can get auth token and private key on Ziggeo dashboard.
- run `npm install` in the directory. And make sure there's no error after the installation is finished.
- Run `node index.js` in the directory
- After the the script loaded, go to localhost:3000 with your browser to see the App
Now you have Ziggeo Demo app running on your system. If you have any questions after running the demo please let us know.
Please sign in to leave a comment.