As of January, a new advanced Ziggeo plugin has been released on bubble.is, and it's bigger and better!
This new advanced plugin, features a lot of advantages and benefits over the previous (default) Ziggeo plugin. These advantages include (but not limited to), better support of our latest API version, full support of WebRTC, and fully responsive player and recorder.
It also provides better and more advanced support for a long list of Ziggeo features, such as:
- All Ziggeo themes.
- Ability to allow either uploading or recording, or both
- Ability to set initial values for video recorders
- Ability to use Autoplay
- Ability to enable or disable playback control options (pause, forward, fullscreen)
- Automatically switch to fullscreen playback on mobile devices.
- Fall back to flash in the cases where WebRTC is not available/supported
- Ability to set Autorecord
- Ability to enable and disable re-recordings
- Ability to enable and disable snapshot selection
- Ability to set max recordings
- Ability to set video time limits (min & max)
- Ability to set a custom countdown time
- Ability to activate and deactivate face outline
- Ability to set expiration days
- Ability to use audio only recordings
- Ability to communicate meta data of the recording to Ziggeo (title, description)
- Ability to use simulate, (simulate the behavior of the recorder without saving the videos to Ziggeo)
- Ability to pre-load videos
- Ability to use lazyupload
This new plugin will also provide support in different scenarios and use-cases, through the use of Ziggeo events.
For more information on this plugin, please visit the link below:
If you need any further help, please feel free to contact our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org, or the bubble support team for any enquiries regarding the plugin.
Please sign in to leave a comment.